Friday 12 September 2008

thw wii fit

we have now purchased a wii fit. thought it was about time we started to get some exercise in our lives. well, i have been on it nearly everyday, Alex has been on it once!!!. I'm quite enjoying it and managed to do at least 45 mins and even break out into a heavy sweat!
my weight loss now stands at a total of 5st 5.5lb. had a bit of a downer this week as i stayed the same and Alex put on 1.5lb.think i am over it now, determined to have a good week this week.
people are still noticing my loss and i am begining to accept it more. I'm seeing people and colleagues i haven't see since i started slimming world and the first thing they comment on how much weight I've lost which is good for me as it brings it home more as they don't see me everyday.still a long way to go but but hey every journey begins with a single step............

No comments: