Tuesday 23 September 2008

day 44

I reached a milestone today on the wii fit as you may have guessed from the title of this blog.
i have now had the wii fit for 44 days. i have been fairly regular in getting on it nearly every day. i'm on it at least 4 days a week and for about 45 mins each time. every time i use it i sweat bucket loads and my heart rate is raised. the wieight loss is still going in the right direction with my current loss now a total of 5st 9lb.
For the first time since this journey began i feel like i have lost the weight i can look at myself and see the difference. i picked up my nephew last week, he is 10 years old and weighs 5st 13 lb and is as skinny as a beanpole. i couldn't get over how much he felt like and i begin to wonder how i ever managed to carry that weight. it has made me even more determined to carry on and reach my goal ( whatever that may be).
One major achievement is that last week i went shopping for trousers, i cant seem to keep up my changing shape and am forever buying trousers at the moment. i went into my usual shop,Evans and took 2 pairs into the changing room both in a size 24 which is 3 sizes smaller than i used to wear, i tried them on did all the usual things ie breathe in them, bend over in them and not split them all of which i could do and i felt the trousers were on the tight side but fitted really well. when i took them off and was hanging them back on the hanger i glanced at the label and found that they were in fact a size 22!! i cant remember the last time i got in that size. i was SO pleased with myself and couldn't stop glowing with pride.
anyway, the highlight of my week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: